This is one of the most complex 3D models I have made thus far. Additionally, I also modeled the background which is supposed to represent the interior of the Tantive IV (the ship of the opening scene) from Star Wars: A New Hope. This project made use of all of my 3D modelling skills including texturing and lighting.
This project was my first fully rendered animation. It totals a length of 1:42 minutes. It was a project done to pay homage to the Daredevil series that aired on Netflix. This was a milestone project in which I had to apply all my art skills together including: 3D modeling, sculpting, lighting, texturing, and video/sound editing. See the project page for more info and a link to the YouTube video.
This is the titular mask from the game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. It was the first 3D object I sculpted. I learned how to use the 3D sculpting tools while making a model that was familiar to me.
This was my first ever 3D render. This was a 3D model which I had then gone on to 3D print. This exposed me to making textures using only with images provided (no normal or bump maps), so I learned how the texturing process worked on the end of the software. The model also needed to be practical, as in, it need to be able to stand and the components of the model couldn’t be impossible for the 3D printer to print.
This was my attempt to remake the cover art of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. In this project I had to integrate two seperate projects seamlessly into one image. See the full post for more details.